- “How Long?” is a 1975 song by the British group Ace from their album Five-A-Side. It reached number three in the Canadian and U.S. charts.
- How long is the second album from the West Coast artist L.V..
- “How Long (Betcha’ Got a Chick on the Side)” is a funk classic by American family girl group the Pointer Sisters, released as the first single from their Steppin’ album in 1975.
- hypersensitivity reaction to a particular allergen; symptoms can vary greatly in intensity
- (allergic) characterized by or caused by allergy; “an allergic reaction”
- An antipathy
- A damaging immune response by the body to a substance, esp. pollen, fur, a particular food, or dust, to which it has become hypersensitive
- (allergic) having an allergy or peculiar or excessive susceptibility (especially to a specific factor); “allergic children”; “hypersensitive to pollen”
- one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions; “the regular sequence of the seasons”
- A period of the year characterized by a particular climatic feature or marked by a particular activity, event, or festivity
- Each of the four divisions of the year (spring, summer, autumn, and winter) marked by particular weather patterns and daylight hours, resulting from the earth’s changing position with regard to the sun
- a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field; “he celebrated his 10th season with the ballet company”; “she always looked forward to the avocado season”
- A fixed time in the year when a particular sport is played
- lend flavor to; “Season the chicken breast after roasting it”
Circumference around palm- 7", 18 cm
length from inside of thumb to longest finger tip- 4.5", 11.5 cm
length of entire hand from base of palm to longest finger tip- 6.5", 17 cm
circumference at wrist- 5.5", 14 cm
What are your favorite colors? I LOVE color, all of my coats are quite muted (read black and brown), so my mittens get to be fun, right?
Any motifs you particularly love? I do love pictorial details… and wee animals : )
Hobbies, passions and activities other than knitting and crafty things? I bike, hike and x/c ski with my dog and family, (the activity depends on the season), cook and drink good wine, and LOVE to go listen to live music!
What crafts do you do? Knit, crochet, sew, weave (though not lately!), bead, and I’m going to learn how to rug hook this year if it’s the last thing I do.
Any foods you had or can’t eat (allergies, etc.)? Nope… I just don’t like bananas!
Favorite yarn(s)? This is too hard to answer…
Are you allergic to any fibers? (wool, alpaca, mohair, etc?) No, but am sensitive to "itchy" wools, particularly at my wrists.
What do you do in life? I am a full time knitwear designer, a quarter of my time is spent as the design director for Schaefer Yarn, the rest of the time is spent on my own designs and driving, feeding, exercising, and playing with my family!
Other favorites — books, movies, tv, candy, music, etc. LOVE listening to audiobooks, watching entire seasons of choice tv series on Netflix, back to back and going to the movies. My dirty little secret is that I love "trashy" books, like the Outlander series, and even Maeve Binchy in a pinch… sometimes a girl just needs to escape, right? I also love treats that are salty and sweet at the same time (read sea salt caramels, choc covered pretzels etc…)
sigma phi epsilon frat house, uc davis